ORIGIN is also the first pest control company in Singapore to publish an Environmental and Social Report, outlining our past and present activities, as well as our vision for the future. Our position on environmentalism and green innovation has allowed us to develop better services, products and processes – which minimise our environmental impact.
We also undertake extensive efforts to provide our employees with career progression via a robust internal training system. This system is an interactive portal that tracks individual learners and puts them through 2 grades comprising of 6-8 modules each.
We truly believe that we can do better, by doing good.
WE INNOVATE IN GREEN
SUPERDOG – ORIGIN PEST
- Sparky sniffs out bed bugs with great accuracy
- Quick and effective spot treatment is enabled
- The amount of pesticide (environmental impact) is reduced
BAIT AND TARGET
- We use the ORIGIN Termite Baiting System (OTBS), incorporating Exterra
- It is an innovative environmentally friendly baiting system that targets and eliminates only termites
- It also protects beneficial insects without discharging any pesticides or insecticides into the soil
- ORIGIN uses a water-based mist, not conventional smoke fogging, as effective mosquito control – known as BTI
- Beyond not affecting those with respiratory problems, it targets only mosquito larvae (and not other beneficial insects) and doesn’t release any toxic fumes into the environment