WHEN YOU SMELL A RAT…
GET A FREE QUOTE
SIGNS OF RODENT INFESTATION
Many countries such as Singapore face rat infestation at the workplace. Here are a few indications of rodent activities that will indicate that you could have a problem with rats
- A dead rodent will give out an unpleasant odour.
- Chew marks can be seen on wires, wood, plastic, rubber, and other materials.
- The higher the rodent infestation is, the mustier the smell present.
- Rodent droppings are the most commonly observed sign of an infestation.
- Scratching, scampering, and gnawing noises in the inside walls, ceilings, and attics.
Tail: Shorter than head and body
Outdoors in sewers
Tail: Longer than head and body
Outdoors in trees
Indoors in false ceilings
Indoors in quiet places
For low-population rat control, we use:
Our professional team of ORIGINators will be more than happy to advise you on how you can keep rats at bay or ensure your existing rat problem does not return with simple housekeeping tips.
STOP RODENT INFESTATIONS WITH RATSENSE TECHNOLOGY
Rodent infestation can make a business look unprofessional. It is time you install the RATSENSE Surveillance System. It monitors rodent activity, sends data reports, so that you have information that can provide action steps to help execute successful rodent control.
RATSENSE is a rodent surveillance system that utilizes the latest IoT technology for effective rodent risk management. With ORIGIN, we endeavor to continue improving our rodent control techniquest with the latest technology.
- MONITORS RODENT ACTIVITY –RATSENSE works 24/7 for you, monitoring rodent movement.
- RATSENSE IS A LOW-COST SOLUTION –Self-controlled and self-associated, the batteries last years and require no maintenance.
- DATA ANALYTICS IN REAL-TIME –Quick email alarms and information reports about the gathered information are accessible through our platform.