Is your peaceful sleep being compromised due to certain uninvited guests on your bed? Are you struggling to find effective ways to get rid of them? Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered.
Where do the Bugs Come From?
Bed bugs thrive on traveling and move from one place to another. They survive on human blood, and any place where humans exist, you are most likely to find them, too. They latch on to clothes, people, luggage, personal belongings, and various other objects, which makes it easier for them to spread and infest a place.
Being good hitchhikers, bugs can come from anywhere. They can infest areas in your house that have been left dirty and unsanitized for a prolonged time. From there, they can easily travel to your beds and take refuge there.
Effective Ways to Lose Bed Bugs
These oval-shaped, red-colored crawlies love to dwell within the seams of the mattresses. Here are some of the most successful ways to prevent the invasion of bed bugs:
- Declutter your space. Do away with anything that doesn’t belong in your room or near your bed. Bed bugs have the tendency to adhere to daily objects. The fewer items you have in your vicinity, the less likely it is for the bugs to reach your bed.
- Bed bugs can live even in the tiniest of spaces and can eventually scatter through cracks and crevices. This makes it important to disinfect your room on a regular basis and clean each and every object thoroughly.
- Change your bedsheets, pillow covers, bedspreads, and blankets regularly. The bed bugs can lie undetected for several days. If they are not identified and eliminated, they can very quickly multiply in number.
- Dismantle the furniture, pull them away from the walls, and take out every drawer and cabinet to search for the bugs. They can easily hide in the attics and between the drawers of cabinets, closets, and desks.
- Dispose of the affected items with proper care so as to avoid the bugs from spreading further.
- Frequently vacuuming the house can also help in getting rid of the bugs. Ensure thorough sanitization of the floors, furniture, side tables, lamps, areas under the bed, and any place where there is a possibility for the bugs to exist.
It is difficult to identify bed bugs when they are not active. If they are improperly treated, they may infest other areas, making it difficult to inspect and treat. Being highly elusive, the most sought after way to deal with them is by seeking professional help.
Origin Exterminators provides a set of extensive and full-proof treatments that will help you get rid of the bed bugs.
They use safe and environment-friendly techniques to help you do away with a bug infestation, completely eradicate it from your belongings, thus ensuring that you have a sound, good night’s sleep.
To stop the bugs from bugging you, reach out to them right away!