Kisses are a better fate than pests
Whether you’re single or attached, here’s some advice to help you have a fantastic day:
- BED BUGS: Have your home surveyed by Sparky the beagle! Cuddling on a bedbug-infested couch isn’t appealing, and your date (or lack thereof) will not appreciate the bedbug bites!
- COCKROACHES: Dirty kitchen preventing you from cooking a dinner for two? Call a technician to come and help chase the cockroaches and rodents away. Of course, it would help if you start storing food in airtight jars and throw the rubbish away in a thoughtful manner.
- RODENTS: Watching a movie with a whole bunch of other singles? Make sure your living room is squeaky clean by surveying nooks and crannies for pest hideouts! Remember, a horror movie cannot compare to coming face-to-face with ‘Mickey’ (the rat) and friends
- BEES: Bees and hornets love to hang out in the garden, and when provoked, can give rather nasty stings. So, if you are planning on a rendezvous in the garden, make sure you have checked there are no swarmers. Call ORIGIN to ensure your garden is safe for those special moments!
- MOSQUITOES: Chocolate or roses make great presents. Mosquitoes and dengue do not. Make sure all stagnant water bodies are cleared away before inviting the person of your dreams over.
It may seem like a hassle, but sometimes, all that it takes to make – or rather – break a date is a single bed bug, cockroach or rodent. Because we care for you and your home, we do not wish to see that happen to you. If you would like an inspection, feel free to call ORIGIN anytime!
Have an awesome Valentine’s Day! Love, ORIGIN Exterminators
No related posts.